Saturday, November 16, 2013

30 Days of Thanks Part IV

November 13th

I'm grateful for having good friends who want to include me in their children's lives, even though we are far apart, but that doesn't matter to either of us. They're always sending me updates and new photos as the little ones grow up, and I'm thankful we haven't lost our close bonds through the distance.

November 14th

Today my partner and I finished our final project for our senior seminar class! All my projects are finally finished for all of my classes and we don't have to worry about it anymore after our presentation!

November 15th

I'm thankful for having a good relationship with my friend's mom. She was able to help me out with a project for school, which I was in dire need of, and hopefully help me establish a connection with the executive pastry at a really nice hotel where I'm moving soon.

November 16th

We found out that the paperwork went through for our condo and my grandparents closed on it today and were given the keys! Paul and I are so incredibly excited!!! I'm very grateful for having a place to call our home, and for the help that my grandparents gave us in getting somewhere of our own while I'm away at school. It's all happened so quickly in the last month, but seemed to take so much longer only because of the anticipation. It'll be all the more exciting and I think reality will begin to set in once Paul and I have the keys in hand and open the door together for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment