Saturday, November 16, 2013

30 Days Part III

November 9th

Skype is the next best thing to being able to see someone you really miss in person. While it will never come close to the feeling of being able to hold someone in your arms, to hug them, or just to lay against them and talk in person, it helps bridge the gap when you're hundreds of miles apart. I can see their face and hear them talk, and know that soon we'll be in the same place again. It eases the separation just enough so it's slightly more bearable. 2 weeks mon chérie! <3 Thank you whoever came up with the idea of video chat, you're amazing!

November 10th

For spontaneous penguin shaped ice cube fights in the dorm hallway, double chocolate chip cookies, and fits of giggles when procrastination is a welcome distraction to you attempting to do homework.

November 11th

A HUGE you to our veterans for your dedication in protecting our country and for all you've sacrificed. I have a lot of friends and family who are veterans or are still serving, and I think about them all the time. I cannot thank you enough for your service, and am incredibly grateful for all you do.

November 12th

I'm thankful for having my sister offer to come to Denver to pick me up from school once it's over so I won't have to worry about finding a way home after I move out of my dorm.

No comments:

Post a Comment